Piwik PRO provides advanced solutions for marketers (web analytics and content personalization for web and mobile) tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data and focus on ensuring the high availability. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations. We take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
We’re looking for a person to be the German customer’s voice in our team. The CSm will accompany the customers from the very beginning of their journey with Piwik PRO, ensuring that their expectations are heard and accomplished, and in the best-case scenario – preempted. Your goal is to make customers aware of the possibilities that our solution offers and help them identify and use the features will help them meet their business needs. This position requires the skills and experience of a truly unique individual.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Initializing and maintaining contact with customers – onboarding, gathering feedback, ongoing support
- Communicating with the rest of the team: support, marketing, and sales departments – ensuring that everyone is kept in the loop regarding the needs and suggestions reported by the customers – because who can better understand the customer than You?
- Maintaining close cooperation with the technical team and suggesting the next steps in the product development process
- Educating the customer during the implementation phase, encouraging them to use the product actively, providing them information about new features which can bring them the most value possible, and spreading good practises
- Monitoring user activity and gathering feedback on their experience with using our product
- Creating content for end-users of our product – use cases, guides and blog posts
- You are able to communicate (written and spoken) in German and English very well, have a minimum C1/C2 level (we won’t accept anything lower), and are confident in conversing with German-speaking clients in formal situations
- You have worked with b2b clients in the past (more than once or twice) ideally in the tech industry
- You have exceptional communication skills, are open-minded, and are able to establish relationships quite easily
- You believe in taking an individual approach when working with customers
- You always start with understanding the customer’s business, even if it is rocket science
- Proactivity and initiative are your middle names
- You have experience with using web analytics platforms (it doesn’t matter which ones) and working on web/SaaS projects
- You have used CRM systems and various tools to make your work easier, e.g. Freshdesk or HubSpot
- You are able to provide answers and information succinctly to customers to ensure their time isn’t wasted
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- MyBenefit program
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Alicja Heyduk - Head of Customer Success
How do we work?Our team helps clients understand and effectively use Piwik PRO. The company's success doesn't rely on signing contracts but rather on building good relationships with clients and delivering them a product that meets their needs. To do this, we get to know the client and their work, show them how Piwik PRO works and support them as they use it. We close the loop by delivering valuable insights from clients to our technical teams that work constantly to improve our products. We know that our products are for people. So we want them to be high quality and helpful with an enjoyable user experience. For us, Customer Success is a state of mind that the whole company should embrace. We use an Agile work methodology. For every 2-week sprint we split up tasks and then get to it. We summarize what happened during each sprint and also have a "retro" review meeting every month with the team.
What makes us special?We like what we do. Each of us is exceptional and has a unique set of skills and interests. So the team is diverse and we adapt our tasks to each team member's profile and preferences. We respect each other and value knowledge, experience and commitment. We support independent thinking. If you like all of that, we're sure you'll fit right in with us.
We’re waiting for people who:
- Want to work with SaaS products
- Want to independently establish your role in our team
- Like teamwork
- Speak English like a pro
- Feel motivated and empowered