Piwik PRO is a product that was founded by the AdTech & MarTech experts who develop custom applications for customers under the Clearcode brand. We provide advanced solutions for marketers—web analytics, content personalization for web and mobile, data management and retargeting— tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients.
We develop and maintain infrastructure able to handle up to 1000 requests per second, process terabytes of data, and ensure the high availability of services. Our team adjusts the tools and technologies to the actual problems we meet during our daily operations. Our main products are deployed both on-premises (self-hosted, PaaS) and in the cloud (SaaS). Each adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients full data ownership. We’re a trusted partner for governments and enterprises operating in industries where data security is fundamental. Our customers include The European Commision, The Government of Canada as well as global financial and telco corporations.
We’re looking for a person to be the customer’s voice in our team. The CSS will accompany the customers from the very beginning of their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud, ensuring that their expectations are heard and accomplished, and in the best-case scenario – preempted. Your goal is to make customers aware of the possibilities that our solution offers and help them identify and use the features will help them meet their business needs. This position requires the skills and experience of a truly unique individual.
Time for the specifics!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Initializing and maintaining contact with customers, starting with those who began their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud with the trial period (onboarding, gathering feedback, ongoing support)
- Communicating with the rest of the team: support, marketing, and sales departments – ensuring that everyone is kept in the loop regarding the needs and suggestions reported by the customers – because who can better understand the customer than YOU?
- Maintaining close cooperation with the technical team and suggesting the next steps in the product development process
- Educating the customer during the implementation phase, encouraging them to use the product actively, providing them information about new features which can bring them the most value possible, and spreading good practises
- Monitoring user activity and gathering feedback on their experience with using our product
- Creating content for end-users of our product – use cases, guides and blog posts
- You are able to communicate (written and spoken) in English very well, have a minimum C1 level (we won’t accept anything lower), and are confident in conversing with English-speaking clients in formal situations
- You have worked with b2b clients in the past (more than once or twice) ideally in the tech industry
- You have exceptional communication skills, are open-minded, and are able to establish relationships quite easily
- You believe in taking an individual approach when working with customers
- You always start with understanding the customer’s business, even if it is rocket science
- Proactivity and initiative are your middle names
- You have experience with using web analytics platforms (it doesn’t matter which ones)
- You have had the opportunity to work on web/SaaS projects
- You have used CRM systems and various tools to make your work easier
- You are able to provide answers and information succinctly to customers to ensure their time isn’t wasted
It would be cool if:
- Intercom.io rings a bell
- You speak German, French or Spanish (don’t worry – knowledge of just one of them will make us happy for sure)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- A multisport card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract
Mateusz Krempa - Product Manager
How do we work?Our daily work is concentrated in two areas - Piwik PRO Cloud maintenance and development plus implementation and promotion of best practices for customer success management. We use the Agile methodology with an emphasis on SCRUM and Kanban, adapting all the methods and productivity hacks that best fit our needs. Our tools include Atlassian stack, Intercom and Slack. During two-weeks sprints we deliver tools, processes and documents supporting onboarding automation and extending client lifecycle. Our customers are at the center of our work: everyday and for each case we strive to understand their needs and motivations. We are proactive and address our client’s needs - these are our primary principles!
What makes us special?We don’t buy into complicated structures! We’re a small but well-tuned team with the power to effect change all over the organization. We never let the best be the enemy of the good – we're results-oriented and don't believe in the perfect solution. Each member of our team personally suggests vision for their role and tasks that they prefer to focus on during next sprints. If you like to have fun (who doesn’t?), have a bit of humility (it’s hard to move forward if we're not willing to admit our mistakes) and are meticulous (we act as owners, not just employees) - you'd be a perfect fit for our team!
We’re waiting for people who:
- Want to develop professionally faster than ever
- Prefer teamwork over going solo
- Have a head full of ideas and are not afraid to bring them to life
- Speak English fluently – we have contact with clients on a daily basis
- Have an authentic interest in new technologies