Piwik PRO is one of the fastest growing companies in Central Europe, according to the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking. If you haven’t heard about us before – don’t worry! Go ahead and Google us. Your future team is, from the professional side, a group of digital marketing experts, and privately a close-knit team of cheerful people who value a congenial work atmosphere and healthy work-life balance. Apply today and become a part of our team!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Helping us deliver outstanding content every day to our clients and prospects
- Authoring expert content for our blog – one of the most respected blogs in the web analytics industry
- Using conversion copywriting techniques to create highly persuasive landing and product pages
- Drafting sales-oriented content such as post-demo presentations and customer case studies
- Supporting creation of other custom sales and marketing content such as email campaigns, social media messaging and event and trade show presentations
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (ideally in a tech environment)
- Fluency in English, minimum C1 level
- A passion for writing
- Proactive, approachable with a can-do attitude
- Prior experience in online marketing will be a plus
- The ability to work independently or in a team
What do we offer?
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Poland
- Work in the heart of Wrocław, near the “Rynek” square
- An attractive salary (5000 – 7500 PLN net on a VAT invoice B2B contract) based on your competence and experience
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned content marketing experts
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups and access to online courses and certificates
- Private health insurance
- A Multisport card
- A lunch card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips and weekly Craft Beer Fridays
- Work culture typical of tech companies (we really like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC.”
5000 - 7500 PLN net (B2B)
Marek Juszczyński - Head of Marketing
How do we work?Our cheerful marketing team is a mix of diverse characters and competences. In pop culture terms, we take a little from ‘Silicon Valley’ movie and a little from ‘The Office’. More precisely… our team consists of IT developers and marketers. The dev side is responsible for website performance, including commercial pages, our blog and landing pages. But the core is made up of true marketers, fighting to deliver hot leads to our sales team, producing quality content and keeping track of campaign effectiveness. Key words connected with our daily activities are: Account Based Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Marketing and Demand Generation. If you are not afraid of conversion optimization, lead nurturing, and interest targeting… you are one of us. Our work is organized in sprints according to Scrum project management. Jira is our best friend, helping us keep track of our daily workflow and allowing us to track the progress of our tasks. The marketing process starts with the ideas and concepts created by the team, which are later brought to life by the superhuman powers of our design and development team.
What makes us unique:
- We support independence and give space to develop your strongest skills
- Our team consists of team adventurers from all around the world - Germany, Australia, Alaska. You won’t get bored for sure.
- We give you an opportunity to have an impact on our marketing activities
- We communicate by memes – we are 100% sure that you won’t see this on your Facebook wall.