Clearcode is a software development company specializing in advertising technology (AdTech) and marketing technology (MarTech).
Our marketing team is quite small, but we work with many colleagues from other teams, such as design and development. We’re focused on inbound marketing, so creating content and SEO are our main activities. We produce all types of content, including blog posts, articles, infographics, case studies, and videos. We even published an online book about AdTech. Our content is read by many people within our industry and often receives positive feedback.
We also create materials for sales, development teams, and management to help attract new clients. Like all good marketers, we enjoy learning new things, acquiring new skills, and are big believers of knowledge sharing.
We’re looking for a content marketer to join our team to help us continue our content marketing activities.
What will you be doing?
- Writing articles for our blog about advertising technology (AdTech), marketing technology (MarTech), programmatic advertising, and digital marketing.
- Transcribing meetings to help create materials, such as case studies.
- Helping out with writing articles for other websites.
- Publishing the blog posts in our CMS (WordPress).
- Writing social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) to share our content.
- Creating content for presentations.
- Cooperating with people from other teams, such as developers, project managers, and designers, to produce content.
You’re the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are a native speaker of English or at the C1/C2 level of English.
- Know Polish language at the B1/B2 level at least.
- Have some experience in writing blog posts, articles, and other types of content.
- Have an interest in new technologies and marketing.
- Are well organized and skilled in multitasking.
- Have an eye for detail and double-check your work.
- Are a team player.
It would be great if you:
- Have knowledge of software development, such as programming languages, frameworks, and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and the Google Cloud Platform).
- Have experience using WordPress.