At Clearcode, we not only care about the great quality of our code, but also about building an incomparable workplace where you set your own direction. We are a software development company that works on advanced projects within the AdTech and Big Data industry. Despite a lot of autonomy, we are focused on collaboration, sharing knowledge and helping each other. We have been part of Qinshift, a European-based tech and consultancy company, since 2022. And besides, we are really friendly! And we have solid proof of this in the form of the Friendly Workplace 2022 Certificate. Get to know us!
Who do we work with and how?
The Marketing team is a dynamic and tightly-knit group of four dedicated professionals: Content Marketer, Marketing Coordinator, Video Designer and Head of Marketing.
Although our marketing team is quite small, we work with many colleagues from other teams, such as design and development. We’re focused on inbound marketing, so creating content and SEO are our main activities. We produce all types of content, including blog posts, articles for other websites, infographics, case studies, and videos. We even published an online book about AdTech. Our content is read by many people within our industry and often receives positive feedback.
We share a passion for collaboration and achieving outstanding results. Each team member brings their unique expertise to the table, fostering a creative and productive environment that promotes growth and innovation.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create, implement and manage the content marketing strategy to increase organic traffic, increase Clearcode’s SEO positions on Google Search, and establish Clearcode as an authority and source of knowledge about various topics connected with programmatic advertising, advertising technology, marketing technology and digital marketing.
- Working with and managing a team of content marketers, social media marketers, and video designers to produce new content (blog posts, articles for other websites and video content) and managing the process — e.g. keeping track of the tasks and making sure that everything is progressing smoothly.
- Reviewing blog posts, articles, videos and images to ensure they align with Clearcode’s brand style and tone of voice, position Clearcode as an expert on the topic, and provide value to our target audience.
- Working with the Head of Marketing, the sales team, and development teams to produce case studies.
- Monitoring the various campaigns and activities and creating reports to display the performance of our content marketing activities and the impact on the broader marketing and business objectives (e.g. MQLs and revenue).
- Working the marketing team to maintain and contribute to Clearcode’s internal knowledge base.
You’re the person we’re looking for if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing a content marketing team or a minimum of 3 years of experience in producing various pieces of content — e.g. blog posts, articles on media sites, videos, infographics etc.
- Are a native English speaker or have native-level proficiency in English (C2 level of English).
- Have experience in creating and implementing an SEO strategy.
- Can create content marketing strategies.
- Have project management or organizational skills.
- Focus on quality, always striving for perfection but knowing that it can rarely be achieved.
It would be awesome if you also:
- Have experience working in a software company (service or product) or large IT company.
- Can boast of knowledge of how advertising and marketing technology (AdTech & MarTech) works.
- Have experience in running Google Ads and LinkedIn ad campaigns.
What do we offer?
- A salary of between 13,000 PLN – 17,000 PLN net on a B2B contract.
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system (180 PLN per month), a company library, private medical care at LuxMed, access to the Mindgram psychological care platform, a development budget (2,000 PLN net per year) and integration budget.
- Opportunity to work completely remotely or hybrid — you choose.
- Self Development Day, which is 16h per month for your own development — counted as working time.
- We provide all the necessary equipment for work — you choose (laptop, monitors, accessories, etc.).
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Presentations of Engineering Teams and English lessons).
- We focus on providing good vibes and having cool people on board, so you will definitely have a great atmosphere waiting for you with us.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- HR phone screen (20 min) — meet Adam from the People & Culture Team.
- Online recruitment interview (1.5h) — meet with Mike (Head of Marketing), Martyna (Marketing Coordinator) and Natalia (Content Marketer).
- Recruitment task in English — you do it independently at home, you have one week to complete the task.
- Recruitment task follow-up meeting (30 min to 1hr) — a chance for you and Mike to discuss the recruitment task.
- Join our team, work and develop together with us! :)