What will you be doing?
- Developing, monitoring and taking care of the customer’s infrastructure, from the testing to the production environment.
- Cooperating with the development team to evaluate and adjust the appropriate infrastructure solutions during the various stages of the project.
- Automating all repetitive activities.
- Configuring services on servers and managing the configuration process using Terraform or Terragrunt.
- Identifying and solving problems, analyzing the infrastructure, and implementing optimal solutions.
- Implementing functionalities with our team outside of the area of cloud computing, if this is something you are interested in.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in server configuration and monitoring.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills to observe system performance and draw accurate conclusions.
- Previous experience using Linux.
- Knowledge of containerization tools (Docker, docker-compose, k8s etc.).
- Basic scripting skills (Bash, Makefile etc.).
- General knowledge about system security.
- Independence and regularity.
- Communicative English skills.
We would be especially interested if you:
- Have used CloudWatch or Munina / Graphite to monitor system metrics.
- Have worked with Sentry to receive information on potential problems.
- Have diagnosed database performance problems (PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Have written deployment scripts using CloudFormation / CDK / Terraform / Terragrunt (you only need to know one of these tools).
- Know and use Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes.
- Can write in Python and/or Golang, including tests.
- Can boast of passing one of the stages of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification.