You have an opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Manager and to have a real impact on the shape of Piwik PRO Analytics Suite, developed with care and attention right here in Wrocław. We display privacy and security expertise every step of the way and now we are looking for someone who wishes to strive with us towards better data privacy. Our company was one of two Polish businesses invited to Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (an event gathering the most promising startups from Europe). A month later, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking placed us 20th among the fastest growing companies in Central Europe.
You’ll have real challenges (selling the product is in your hands) and the possibility to cooperate with numerous teams in the company such as marketing, development groups, and management. We promise to make space for your ideas and implement them as quickly as possible. Are you able to challenge the status quo, engage customers in new ways and earn their trust and business? If you are an enthusiastic salesperson, looking to join a software company with plenty of room to grow, apply today!
- Generating new sales opportunities using your existing contacts and building new relationships
- Handling inbound inquiries for DACH market
- Identifying and analyzing client needs plus advising on product functionalities and use cases
- Preparing and conducting product presentations for prospects
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts and closing agreements
- Actively collaborating with marketing and product teams on targeted marketing collateral and product value proposition
- Working directly with upper management on a growth strategy for DACH market
- Presenting our products in a corporate environment for large numbers of viewers at events organized by consulting companies
You’ll receive the full support of our technical, marketing and sales teams.
We expect you to:
- Be able to communicate fluently in German and English
- Have a proven ability to manage complex sales cycles from start to finish and a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Piwik PRO solutions within prospective accounts
- Quickly grasp technical concepts
- Have great presentation skills
- Be able to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Have practical knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot or other top CRM platform as well as hands-on experience with marketing tools
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Be ready (and even excited!) to travel and represent the company at industry events
It will be great, if you also:
- Are familiar with marketing/analytics technology landscape and tools
- Speak fluently any other European language