Piwik PRO is an enterprise analytics and marketing platform that meets the high data security and privacy requirements of data-sensitive sectors like finance, telecommunications and government. Our product is used by over 100 large corporations and government institutions including Accenture, HP Enterprise, the European Commission, the Government of the Netherlands as well as many European and international financial institutions.
Piwik PRO was founded in 2013 and now has over 100 employees. Our main office is located in Poland but you’ll also be working with our teams in the UK, Netherlands, US and Germany.
Our key markets are DACH, Benelux, and the US where we have local sales teams. We’re looking for a person who will join our team in Wrocław and help us build a stronger presence in EU markets with an emphasis either on France or Spain.
As the person responsible for one of those markets you will be:
- Handling inbound inquiries for the target market
- Generating new sales opportunities using your existing contacts and building new relationships
- Actively seeking and testing new sales channels
- Working on expanding the business and gaining new partners and resellers for Piwik PRO
- Identifying and analyzing clients’ needs plus advising on product functionalities and use cases
- Preparing and conducting product presentations for prospects
- Preparing sales offers, negotiating contracts and closing agreements
- Actively collaborating with marketing and product teams on targeted marketing collateral and product value proposition
- Working directly with upper management on a growth strategy for your target market
You’ll receive the support of our technical, marketing and sales teams.
We expect you to:
- Have native or bilingual English proficiency (it would be great, if accompanied by French or Spanish)
- Possess at least 3 years of experience selling enterprise software to corporate and government clients
- Have an existing network of business contacts on a target market including decision makers in the corporate and government sector
- Quickly grasp technical concepts
- Be ready (and even excited!) to travel and represent the company at industry events
It will be great, if you also:
- Have worked with an AdTech or MarTech company
- Know how to find, build and maintain partnerships
On target earnings: 200k-276k PLN p.a.
- 7,500 – 10,500 net on B2B VAT invoiced contract
- 110k PLN commission assuming reaching 12-month target of 300k EUR of new business
Commissions are uncapped
- Stock options for top performers
- Private healthcare
- A Multisport card
- A lunch card
- Relocation package
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”