We are a freshly formed team of four that is looking for an experienced backend developer. We want to build a great work culture together and solve demanding technological challenges. By joining us, you will have a real impact on how this team develops and the shape of your workspace.
We work on advanced projects in the AdTech and big data industries. We are responsible for their implementation, from the designing of the architecture and the MVP phase until the end of the project, while maintaining a very high degree of autonomy in project management and decision-making in the selection of technologies.
As a Senior Node.js Developer you will be involved in not only programming but also designing the applications, creating and managing the infrastructure, and having contact with clients. We want a new and experienced person in the team to shape the direction of our work, with an emphasis on providing quality solutions.
You’re the person were looking for if you:
- Have experience in designing application architecture.
- Know web solutions very well.
- Know relational databases well.
- Are a promoter of good practices (e.g. TDD and pair programming).
- Can use Shell, Git, Docker and other basic tools without problems.
- Feel comfortable dealing with clients in English.
- Are a real team player.
It would be great if you:
- Have experience working with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Know good practices related to CI / CD.
- Know Kubernetes.
- Like pair programming.
What are we offering?
- A salary of between 18,000 – 23,000 PLN net on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library, private medical care and group insurance.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.
- We want to build a real team; we support each other and use a whole-team approach.
- We place great emphasis on quality.
- We do not stick to narrow specializations, focusing instead on developing a broader field of knowledge.
- We work on challenging projects in the area of our company’s specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D Lab.
- We focus on having great people on board and providing a good atmosphere — 96% of the people in our company are highly satisfied with the atmosphere at Clearcode.
- We like to share knowledge (check out our latest Data Lake meetup).