The project we’re currently working on utilizes a microservices architecture hosted on Kubernetes. Our team has built and developed the platform using best practices to enable high performance and scalability.
Your task will be to help develop this project and create other projects in the future. We specialize in building extensive, fast and scalable platforms. We share knowledge within and outside the team. We use modern technologies in our projects and we are constantly developing our best practices related to project management, teamwork, and the code we write.
What tech stack are we using in the project?
- Queuing systems (RabbitMQ)
- Postgres and Elasticsearch
- A microservices architecture
- Git/GitLab flow
- REST APIs
And we’re not afraid of running unit test (and not only :) )
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience working with Node.js or PHP
- Experience working with REST API
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of databases
- Experience with unit testing
- Knowledge of Postgres / Elasticsearch or related knowledge
- Knowledge of good practices
- English at a level that allows you to comfortably communicate with clients from different countries
- The ability to work in a team that is open to suggestions and discussions
- A willingness to share knowledge and acquire new skills and development
- The ability to define clear requirements and to argue your ideas and opinions
It would be great if you:
- Have had contact with queuing systems (RabbitMQ)
- Have experience working with Kubernetes
- … and with Docker
- Have ever worked on a microservices architecture
- Know agile methodologies
- Know Messaging (MQ) and OAuth