Clearcode is a software development company that specializes in AdTech and MarTech. Since 2009 we’ve been partnering with tech companies, advertising agencies and publishers to design, build and maintain real-time bidding (RTB), programmatic and data platforms for display, in-app, video, CTV, OTT, and DOOH.
Over the past few years, we’ve experienced the best years of our company’s history and we’re hungry for more success. We’re looking for an AdTech Consultant to join us in our quest for more growth and success.
You’re the person we’re looking for if you have experience working in the programmatic advertising and digital marketing industries, have an understanding of how AdTech and MarTech works, are aware of the current challenges and opportunities in the industry, and have a network that includes people from companies operating in the programmatic advertising industry.
What tasks and challenges await you?
- Increasing Clearcode’s presence among key target companies, on social media, and in industry publications.
- Contacting key decision makers at target companies and establishing relationships.
- Helping create technical and AdTech-related content and promoting it within your network.
You’re the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are a native speaker of English or at the C1/C2 level of English.
- Have worked at a company operating in the programmatic advertising or digital marketing industry.
- Have held a leadership or management position at an AdTech or MarTech company, worked in a similar role at a similar type of company, e.g. AdTech consultancy or worked as a software developer, but we’re also open to speaking to people who have held other roles, e.g. account manager, media buyer, etc.
- Understand the programmatic advertising and digital marketing industries, including how the tech and processes work and the various challenges and changes in the industry (e.g. Privacy Sandbox).
- Have some experience in writing blog posts, articles, and producing other types of content.
- Are well organized and skilled in multitasking.
- Are dedicated to expanding your knowledge and can work in a team.
It’s not crucial but it would be nice if you have the following:
- An established network that includes leaders at various AdTech and MarTech companies, brands, agencies and publishers.
- Knowledge of software development, such as programming languages, frameworks, and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and the Google Cloud Platform).
What are we offering?
- A salary based on a B2B contract (there is also the possibility of employment via a UoP).
- 23 paid days off (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve).
- Access to the MyBenefit Cafeteria system, company library and private medical care.
- The possibility to work remote or via a hybrid work model (i.e. part of the time in the office and part of the time remotely)
- A steady team and experience that you can always rely on.
- High independence and autonomy of work.
- A Self-Development Day — a day when you can focus on your own development.
- Co-financing for participating in conferences, but also a lot of internal initiatives (ITDepends, TechBlog, Beer & Bacon, and English lessons).
- A chance to develop your competencies and skills in many areas.
- A good atmosphere with nice people on board.
- We want to build a real team; we support each other and use a whole-team approach.
- We place great emphasis on quality.
- We do not stick to narrow specializations, focusing instead on developing a broader field of knowledge.
- We work on challenging projects in the area of our company’s specialization (AdTech and MarTech).
- We have our own R&D Lab.
- We focus on having great people on board and providing a good atmosphere — 96% of the people in our company are highly satisfied with the atmosphere at Clearcode.
- We like to share knowledge (check out our latest Data Lake meetup).