How do we work?
We are an independent Python team. We work in Agile based on Scrum foundations. During a project’s development phase, our highest value is quality. We ensure that code is covered by proper tests and code reviews that help us detect bugs at an early stage. An additional task review stage makes our QA and testers’ lives much easier.
We try to exchange tasks and help each other so that everyone is fully prepared for the upcoming challenges.
What makes us special?
- We cherish a culture of remote work.
- Our meetings are quick, to the point and concise (no one has ever said that the meeting could have been an email).
- We have a cozy and informal atmosphere.
- We value openness and gladly help each other in everyday problems.
We are looking for people, who:
- Focus on constant self-development.
- Are not afraid of challenges and new technologies.
- Value an informal atmosphere.
- Are open and communicative.