Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We have developed a premium application based on Piwik – an open-source web analytics platform used by over 1 million websites worldwide. Our main products are deployed both on-premises and in the cloud, and each of them adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations, and we take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Creating specialistic and professional content aimed at people from the web analytics industry around the world and providing support for the team writing our Piwik PRO blog
- Creating Piwik PRO Web Analytics and Tag Manager case studies based on our clients’ needs
- Consulting during our product development process for: Piwik PRO Web Analytics, Piwik PRO Tag Manager and 7suite Data Management Platform
- Supporting our marketing team in optimizing their operations (conversion and marketing channels optimization as well as delivering valuable insights and recommendations)
- Cooperating with our sales and customer service team to implement Piwik for our clients and resolve any unusual problems that may arise
What do we expect from you?
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge on web analytics tools (e. g. Google Analytics, Piwik, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiarity with premium applications like a tag manager (e. g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- At least basic knowledge of conversion optimization
What do we offer?
- Working at one of the world’s leaders in the area of web analytics technology – an ideal place for any Web Analyst to develop
- An attractive salary (5000 – 7000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere (we really like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Marek's team
Marek JuszczyńskiHead of Marketing
How do we work?
Our cheerful marketing department consists of 3 teams that work closely together: the marketing team, the development team, and the design team. Thanks to this unique mix of these diverse skills, we are able to create remarkable advertisements, landing pages, and more importantly, implement and conduct extraordinary marketing campaigns.
Our core marketing activities revolve around performance marketing, content marketing, and B2B marketing. If you are not afraid of conversion optimization, lead nurturing, and interest targeting, then that means you are one of us.
Our work is coordinated by sprints and Scrum project management. Jira is our best friend and helps us keep track of our daily workflow and allows us to track the progress of our tasks. The marketing process starts with the ideas and concepts created by the marketing team, which are later brought to life by the superhuman powers of our design and development team. This cooperation from all 3 teams leads to outstanding marketing performance.
What makes us unique?
Our has the highest ratio of women per square meter in our office. Among the many rare individualities, you will find in our team adventurers from all around the world – from Australia to Germany. On a day to day basis, we cooperate with our colleagues from the sales team in New York and Cologne.
We welcome people who are:
- Cheerful and amusing
- Engaged in teamwork and goal orientated
- Open to new skills and knowledge