Piwik PRO Tag Manager
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop a premium application based on Piwik – an open-source web analytics platform used by over 1 million websites worldwide. Our main products are deployed both on-premises and in the cloud, and each of them adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations, and we take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining the current product infrastructure
- Monitoring the infrastructure, services, system, hardware and applications
- Setting up servers and configuring services
- Analyzing the infrastructure and suggesting optimal solutions
- Automating the deployment process
- Building continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment processes
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Linux (preferably Debian)
- Basic scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Practical knowledge of databases from the administration point of view (solving efficiency, sharding, and replication problems)
- Previous experience in using provisioning tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Docker
- General knowledge of systems security
- Communicative English
It would be even better if you:
- Know MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Redis
- Are familiar with PHP
- Have used some monitoring tools (Nagios, Munin)
- Are familiar with AWS solutions
- Have some experience working in an Agile team
- Have knowledge of NoSQL technologies such as Redis, Memcache, and Elasticsearch
- Have used the Atlassian stack (Bamboo, Jira, Stash, Confluence)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups, and the opportunity to join our open-source projects that our teams are working on
- Private health care
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Piotr's team
Piotr SzostakPHP PM
How do we work?
We are an agile-oriented team which consists of 9 people. We are working on our own product. Our main technologies are PHP, JS and React.
What makes us special?
- We work on the most interesting projects
- We communicate a lot
- We play Fifa too often
We welcome people who are:
- Open to learn and share knowledge
- Not afraid to talk and not afraid to ask questions