Job location: Katowice, Poland
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Practical experience in working with web frameworks like Django and/or Tornado
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Great creative skills and the ability to work independently and produce consistent work
- Good English communication skills
- Team player spirit
Having a few of these extra assets would be an advantage:
- Experience of working with MongoDB/Redis
- Experience of working with Celery
- Knowledge of building scalable and distributed applications
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on innovative projects that deliver exceptional results
- Private health insurance
- Lunch Card
- Multisport Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Marcin's team
Marcin WójcikPython PM
How do we work?
We work with Agile methodologies, mainly using Scrum and Kanban to keep the project on track. Our daily work is supported by Atlassian’s toolset: Jira, Confluence, Stash, and Bamboo. We automate everything we can in the name of Continuous Integration, and every piece of code has to be put through unit tests before being checked by other team members during our Code Review process. We do our best to make the introduction of new developers as seamless as possible by using the magical ‘vagrant up’ or ‘docker-compose up’ to reduce the time it takes to set up the development environment.
What makes us special?
- We are the first independent Clearcode Python team in Katowice
- Thanks to the DTŚ highway, we avoid the traffic jams in the city center : )
- Our people help organize Kato.py meetups
- All* team members use Linux or Macs
*Our PM is a die-hard Windows user, but we’re working on that.
We welcome people who:
- Want to develop their skills and share their knowledge
- Are communicative and reliable
- Are not afraid of challenges