Piwik PRO Cloud
Job location: Wrocław
Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop a premium application based on Piwik – an open-source web analytics platform used by over 1 million websites worldwide. Our main products are deployed both on-premises and in the cloud, and each of them adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations, and we take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
The chosen person will join our Cloud team, which is developing our SaaS product – Piwik PRO Cloud. Our product helps measure Internet and mobile app traffic in a fast, simple, and automated way. The technical team, which consists of full-stack developers and system administrators, is designing and implementing premium features to the platform. Our team also consists of people who are responsible for maintaining ongoing contact with customers and providing them with constant support.
- Creating the product development strategy taking into account a client’s (final user), business’ and team’s perspective
- Cooperating with the team in the area of liaising with clients (supporting, engaging, gathering feedback)
- Managing the maintenance of the product
- Managing the development process of the product (SaaS platform):
- Subscriptions/billing automation
- Administration panel
- Maintaining daily communication and cooperation with marketing and sales teams
- Preparing monthly reports and making informed decisions based on gathered data
- Previous experience as a product/project manager
- Knowledge of analytics tools and/or marketing solutions
- Fluent command of English and ability to display confidence when communicating in formal situations (C1)
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds and specializations
It will be nicely seen if you:
- Have experience in working on a product (preferably SaaS)
- Have experience in working in SCRUM or other agile methodologies
Team (size: ~8 people):
- Technical support specialist
- Customer success manager
What we can offer:
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (9000-12000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups, and the opportunity to join our open-source projects that our teams are working on
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Jakub's team
Jakub BombaPiwik PRO Cloud PM
How do we work?
We develop an original product, our own analytics cloud solution – Piwik PRO Cloud. We work in agile methodologies, especially SCRUM and Kanban, and we are still striving to improve our workflow. During the two-weeks sprints, we aim to deploy to production environment at least once a week. For organizing our work, we use the Atlassian stack – JIRA to manage the tasks and Confluence to help us create and maintain documentation. For code versioning, we use the distributed version control system, GIT, with tools like GitHub and Atlassian Stash. When developing software, we use the Continuous Integration methodology. We put an emphasis on process automation, especially for code testing. We use Travis on a daily basis. Additionally, every pull request is subject to a code review, which we conduct in the form of peer code review.
What makes us special?
We have a flat structure, which in fact means that everyone who works on Piwik Cloud has a real influence on the product’s vision and its development direction. When it comes to the organization structure and choosing the technologies, every team member’s opinion is taken into consideration equally.
When you compare us to other teams in Clearcode, we are definitely distinguished by our internationality – we have people working in Poland, New Zealand, Germany, and the USA. The relationships in the team are informal and friendly. We are also currently focusing on developing a remote-work culture.
We welcome people who:
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are able to effectively manage their own time
- Have a willingness to develop themselves
- Have good communication skills