PHP Developer – Śląsk
Job location: Katowice, Poland
What do we expect you to have?
- Experience in PHP programming and knowledge of OOP
- Experience in creating commercial projects with one of the leading frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Yii, Cake, Code Igniter, Kohana)
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVC) and following good practices
- Practical knowledge of unit tests
- Experience in creating REST API services
- Knowledge of task runners (Robo) and package managers (Composer)
- The ability to use the Git command line (we’d love to see your GitHub account!)
- Good English communication skills (we use English on a daily basis)
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience in microservices
- Knowledge of ORM (Doctrine)
- Experience in using NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of automation (Docker, Vagrant, Continuous Integration)
What can you expect from us?
- An attractive salary (5000 – 8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with access to premium e-learning services and platforms (e.g. egghead), a resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- A Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Adam's team
Adam ŁukaszczykPHP PM
How do we work?
We use the latest and greatest technologies to produce best of the best. We constantly revise our work and best practices to always stay on the cutting-edge and compete in today’s market as a fresh and innovative bunch. We learn by watching and listening to not only the moving market conditions, but also to the latest technologies, and trends. But most importantly, we listen and talk to each other.
What makes us special?
- TDD design pattern is at the heart of all our projects
- We question anything if we see it can be improved – the status quo is our biggest enemy
- We simply rock in everything we do, from processes, technologies, solutions, up to the very products we release
We welcome people who have:
- A solid sense of humor
- A strong need for self-development
- Consciousness about how things are done
- The ability to play along with the rest of the team