Job location: Wrocław
You are our guy, if you:
- Are able to apply design patterns in practice
- Are acquainted with testing tools: mocha + chai + sinon
- Know npm
- Feel comfortable using git
- Have experience working with Express.js lub Hapi
- Have worked with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Know REST API in practice
We will be even more happy, if you:
- Know the hexagonal architecture and CQRS
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch Card
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Piotr's team
Piotr BanaszczykPHP PM
How do we work?
In our everyday work we use Agile methodology based on good Scrum practices. The specificity of our projects as well as our long-term relationships with clients, allow us to arrange our daily work in the most effective way for us. In keeping with our standards – we work in sprints, using a backlog, planning, organising daily or refinements etc. Everything is based on the Atlassian stack (Jira, Stash, Confluence, Bamboo). In the development process, we stand upon quality, making tests (unit, functional), code reviews or pair programming an integral part of the process.
What makes us special?
We are definitely distinguishable by our internal atmosphere. Our peculiar sense of humour and informal relations between management and developers often lead to many non-job related chats, jokes and stories that make our everyday office life enjoyable. We treat each other as friends – not only during our integration parties, but also on a daily basis.
We welcome people who are:
- Interested in Big Data and scalability/performance of applications
- Willing to develop and are not afraid of new, unexplored technologies
- Looking for challenges in everyday work
- Open and eager to share knowledge and insights