Full Stack PHP Developer
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Essentials: what do we expect from you?
- Extensive commercial experience in PHP programming
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge of design patterns
- Vast experience in databases (PostgreSQL is a big plus!)
- Familiarity with automated testing (unit, integration and behavioral testing)
- Experience in conducting constructive Code Reviews
- Enthusiasm and an interest in infrastructure subjects (building environment, deployment)
- Using Git on a daily basis
Having a few of these extras would be an advantage:
- Experience in working with AWS
- Experience in working on high systems availability
- Contact with the AdTech industry
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Familiarity with AngularJS
Our offer: what do we propose?
- A salary depending on your knowledge, skills and experience (8000 – 11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- An Opportunity to work on a very interesting AdTech project
- A great team that will make you feel at home for sure :)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch card
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips and completely unique work atmosphere (we like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Piotr's team
Piotr BanaszczykPHP PM
How do we work?
In our everyday work we use Agile methodology based on good Scrum practices. The specificity of our projects as well as our long-term relationships with clients, allow us to arrange our daily work in the most effective way for us. In keeping with our standards – we work in sprints, using a backlog, planning, organising daily or refinements etc. Everything is based on the Atlassian stack (Jira, Stash, Confluence, Bamboo). In the development process, we stand upon quality, making tests (unit, functional), code reviews or pair programming an integral part of the process.
What makes us special?
We are definitely distinguishable by our internal atmosphere. Our peculiar sense of humour and informal relations between management and developers often lead to many non-job related chats, jokes and stories that make our everyday office life enjoyable. We treat each other as friends – not only during our integration parties, but also on a daily basis.
We welcome people who are:
- Interested in Big Data and scalability/performance of applications
- Willing to develop and are not afraid of new, unexplored technologies
- Looking for challenges in everyday work
- Open and eager to share knowledge and insights