Full Stack PHP Developer
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Essentials: what do we expect from you?
- Extensive commercial experience in PHP programming
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge of design patterns
- Vast experience in databases (PostgreSQL is a big plus!)
- Familiarity with automated testing (unit, integration and behavioral testing)
- Experience in conducting constructive Code Reviews
- Enthusiasm and an interest in infrastructure subjects (building environment, deployment)
- Using Git on a daily basis
Having a few of these extras would be an advantage:
- Experience in working with AWS
- Experience in working on high systems availability
- Contact with the AdTech industry
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Familiarity with AngularJS
Our offer: what do we propose?
- A salary depending on your knowledge, skills and experience (8000 – 11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- An Opportunity to work on a very interesting AdTech project
- A great team that will make you feel at home for sure :)
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- A Multisport Card
- A lunch card
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips and completely unique work atmosphere (we like to keep things informal)
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Grzegorz's team
Grzegorz ŁukaszewiczPHP PM
How do we work?
We use an Agile/Scrum kind of approach. We adjust it so that it’s perfectly adapted to our needs. We use Sprints as our time box to deliver usable product increments. We use the Atlassian stack to help us maintain this process. We are big fans of automation, or at least for things that are able to be automated, so we use different tools like Capifony for deployment, Bamboo for continuous integration, Behat for behavioral tests, and many others. Before each new piece of code is sent to the master branch, it is reviewed – both from the code perspective and from the design (architecture) perspective.
What makes us special?
We are focused on expanding our knowledge and competences. We are not afraid to use new technologies and tools in our projects if the solutions fit the problem. We are an Agile team as much as we can be. I like to think that being agile is a constant process for improving our workflows, our mindset, and our knowledge. We use various techniques like pair programming to quickly and effectively spread our knowledge. Also, we often meet together after work, to drink some beers and talk about everything and anything that’s not related to the job.
We welcome people who are:
- Ready to develop themselves and the team