Frontend/Full Stack Developer
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
While working on the development of our product, we came to the conclusion that the frontend part is causing us the most problems. Therefore, we are looking for someone who will not only improve the frontend of our product with his/her experience, but who is also able to help the rest of the team in acquiring essential expertise in this field. At the same time, according to our team’s vision, we would like everyone to contribute to the growth of the product. This may require broadening your competencies in the following areas: PHP programming, software testing, infrastructure management, release automation, production infrastructure monitoring, etc. As a team, we explicitly put emphasis on developing our skills and we promote knowledge sharing – so you can always count on your colleagues for help.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and its application in REST API
- Programming in PHP
- Familiarity with these tools: Gulp, NPM, Bower, Webpack, and Babel
- Experience in testing code
- Knowledge of OOD
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and Boostrap3
- The willingness to give and receive feedback (e.g. during a code review)
- Familiarity with continuous code integration (we use Bamboo)
- Experience with Git (we’d love to see your GitHub account)
- Involvement in product development
It would be even better if you have experience in:
- Using TypeScript
- Creating software related to monitoring the activity of Internet users (e.g. analytics, tag management, and advertising & marketing technologies)
- Using Docker (on production as well)
- Running automated releases, e.g. with Ansible
- Deploying and running your work on AWS
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work atmosphere in accordance with the product’s vision
- A Scrum workflow
- The possibility to develop technical solutions in consultation with the team
- Systematic development of your skills while working on the product (we don’t conduct training sessions separately from daily work)
- An attractive salary (8000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Private healthcare
- A lunch card
- A Multisport card
- The opportunity to participate in internal company events with lectures given by our colleagues (Beer & Bacon, Keynote) and join our tech and business knowledge-sharing groups (Ferajny)
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Maciej's team
Maciej ZawadzińskiProduct Owner
How do we work?
We focus on developing our product 7suite. As a team we’re involved in analyzing and prioritizing ideas. We maximize delivered value and our motto is ‘on-time, just-in-time!’. We work in Scrum and we don’t compromise on quality. We have mapped out a skills matrix and we develop our skills systematically. Our most important goal is to be an interdisciplinary team. In our team you can find people who are better in one field than others, but we all strive to make sure everyone can contribute to the growth of our product. With each success and failure, we celebrate the fact that we have learned something, even if we made mistakes along the way. We like experiments.
What makes us special?
The name of our team – ‘Punctualists’ – refers to a trait that we value the most. We do our best to avoid any electronic tools for managing our work. Instead, we cover the walls of our room in colourful post-it notes and cards. We talk a lot about product development and we always aim to conduct effective meetings – each one has an agenda and after 45 minutes there is a mandatory break. What’s more, we invest in building relationships and we are always trying to give constant feedback on our cooperation in the team.
We welcome people who:
- Want to have an impact on the direction and development of our product (we are not interested in those who only want to accomplish tasks)
- Want to widen their competencies and be generalists, not specialists
- Have experience in creating huge distributed systems