Experienced PHP Developer
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
What do we expect you to have?
- Extensive experience in PHP programming and knowledge of OOP
- The ability to design relational databases
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Familiarity with GIT (we’d love to see your GitHub account)
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- Good English communication skills in both reading and writing (we use English on a daily basis)
It would be even better if you have:
- Practical experience in creating commercial projects with Symfony2
- Experience in using NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of JS, AngularJS
- Experience in building your own products
What can you expect from us?
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- An agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Smart and quality programing thanks to our code reviews, high-code coverage, and QA reviews
- An opportunity to contribute to the technology selection process for each new project and influence its overall shape
- An opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on innovative projects that deliver exceptional results
- An attractive salary (8000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Piotr's team
Piotr SzostakPHP PM
How do we work?
We are an agile-oriented team which consists of 7 people. We work as an independent team in our own room. Our main technologies are PHP and JS. We use Jira, Stash, and Bamboo in all of our projects. Currently, we have two really interesting projects in pipeline.
What makes us special?
- We work on the most interesting projects
- We communicate a lot
- We play Fifa too often
We welcome people who are:
- Open to learn and share knowledge
- Not afraid to talk and not afraid to ask questions