Customer Success Manager
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop a premium application based on Piwik – an open-source web analytics platform used by over 1 million websites worldwide. Our main products are deployed both on-premises and in the cloud, and each of them adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations, and we take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
The chosen person will join our Cloud team, which is developing our SaaS product – Piwik PRO Cloud. Our product helps measure Internet and mobile app traffic in a fast, simple, and automated way. The technical team, which consists of full-stack developers and system administrators, is designing and implementing premium features to the platform. Our team also consists of people who are responsible for maintaining ongoing contact with customers and providing them with constant support.
We’re looking for a person to be the customer’s voice in our team. The CSM will accompany the customers from the very beginning of their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud, ensuring that their expectations are heard and accomplished, and in the best-case scenario – preempted. Your goal is to make customers aware of the possibilities that our solution offers and help them identify and use the features will help them meet their business needs. This position requires the skills and experience of a truly unique individual.
Time for the specifics!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Initializing and maintaining contact with customers, starting with those who began their journey with Piwik PRO Cloud with the trial period (onboarding, gathering feedback, ongoing support)
- Communicating with the rest of the team: support, marketing, and sales departments – ensuring that everyone is kept in the loop regarding the needs and suggestions reported by the customers – because who can better understand the customer than YOU?
- Maintaining close cooperation with the technical team and suggesting the next steps in the product development process
- Understanding why customers decided to cancel their subscription and using these insights to improve the product
- Educating the customer during the implementation phase, encouraging them to use the product actively, providing them information about new features which can bring them the most value possible, and spreading good practises
- Monitoring user activity and gathering feedback on their experience with using our product
- You are able to communicate (written and spoken) in English very well, have a minimum C1 level (we won’t accept anything lower), and are confident in conversing with English-speaking clients in formal situations
- You have worked with b2b clients in the past (more than once or twice) ideally in the tech industry
- You have exceptional communication skills, are open-minded, and are able to establish relationships quite easily
- You believe in taking an individual approach when working with customers
- You always start with understanding the customer’s business, even if it is rocket science
- Proactivity and initiative are your middle names
- You have experience with using web analytics platforms (it doesn’t matter which ones)
- You have had the opportunity to work on web/SaaS projects
- You have used CRM systems and various tools to make your work easier
- You are able to provide answers and information succinctly to customers to ensure their time isn’t wasted
It would be cool if:
- Intercom.io rings a bell
- You speak German, French or Spanish (don’t worry – knowledge of just one of them will make us happy for sure)
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (4000-6000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- A development tools package with a resource library, English classes, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, and knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- A multisport card
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
The recruitment process consists of 3 steps: a short English verification call with a native speaker, a job interview, and a task that checks both your technical knowledge and your written communication abilities with clients.
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Jakub's team
Jakub BombaPiwik PRO Cloud PM
How do we work?
We develop an original product, our own analytics cloud solution – Piwik Cloud. We work in agile methodologies, especially SCRUM and Kanban, and we are still striving to improve our workflow. During the two-weeks sprints, we aim to deploy to production environment at least once a week. For organizing our work, we use the Atlassian stack – JIRA to manage the tasks and Confluence to help us create and maintain documentation. For code versioning, we use the distributed version control system, GIT, with tools like GitHub and Atlassian Stash. When developing software, we use the Continuous Integration methodology. We put an emphasis on process automation, especially for code testing. We use Travis on a daily basis. Additionally, every pull request is subject to a code review, which we conduct in the form of peer code review.
What makes us special?
We have a flat structure, which in fact means that everyone who works on Piwik Cloud has a real influence on the product’s vision and its development direction. When it comes to the organization structure and choosing the technologies, every team member’s opinion is taken into consideration equally.
When you compare us to other teams in Clearcode, we are definitely distinguished by our internationality – we have people working in Poland, New Zealand, Germany, and the USA. The relationships in the team are informal and friendly. We are also currently focusing on developing a remote-work culture.
We welcome people who:
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are able to effectively manage their own time
- Have a willingness to develop themselves
- Have good communication skills