Job location: Wrocław, Poland
This is how we see your job:
- Creating content for our website and blog posts
- Publishing content using the CMS provided
- Conducting social media activities
- Creating content for presentations
- Writing offers for corporate clients and translating technical language into client-friendly language
- Participating in the creation of the e-mail campaigns
- Helping in the content review and editing process
- Cooperating with the Piwik PRO Marketing Team (including developers and designers)
You’re the one we’re looking for if you:
- Are fluent in English (native speakers are very welcome to apply) and have great written and verbal communication skills
- Have some experience in copywriting and social media management
- Have general knowledge in web development and/or a real talent for grasping technical topics
- Have an interest in new technologies and marketing
- Are well organized and skilled in multitasking
- Have a great eye for detail
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (4500-6500 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- An opportunity to work in a very dynamic and international environment
- Private health insurance
- A lunch card
- A Multisport Card
- A development tools package with a regularly updated resource library, regular events with lectures given by our colleagues, knowledge-sharing (tech and business) groups
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely, provided you are able to come to the office if and when required
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Marek's team
Marek JuszczyńskiHead of Marketing
How do we work?
Our cheerful marketing department consists of 3 teams that work closely together: the marketing team, the development team, and the design team. Thanks to this unique mix of these diverse skills, we are able to create remarkable advertisements, landing pages, and more importantly, implement and conduct extraordinary marketing campaigns.
Our core marketing activities revolve around performance marketing, content marketing, and B2B marketing. If you are not afraid of conversion optimization, lead nurturing, and interest targeting, then that means you are one of us.
Our work is coordinated by sprints and Scrum project management. Jira is our best friend and helps us keep track of our daily workflow and allows us to track the progress of our tasks. The marketing process starts with the ideas and concepts created by the marketing team, which are later brought to life by the superhuman powers of our design and development team. This cooperation from all 3 teams leads to outstanding marketing performance.
What makes us unique?
Our has the highest ratio of women per square meter in our office. Among the many rare individualities, you will find in our team adventurers from all around the world – from Australia to Germany. On a day to day basis, we cooperate with our colleagues from the sales team in New York and Cologne.
We welcome people who are:
- Cheerful and amusing
- Engaged in teamwork and goal orientated
- Open to new skills and knowledge