Awesome PHP Developer
Job location: Wrocław, Poland
Piwik PRO provides an analytics and tag management suite tailored to the individual needs of enterprise clients. We develop a premium application based on Piwik – an open-source web analytics platform used by over 1 million websites worldwide. Our main products are deployed both on-premises and in the cloud, and each of them adheres to the strictest privacy and security regulations while ensuring our clients retain full data ownership.
The Piwik PRO team consists of seasoned web analytics experts, developers, administrators, and project coordinators. We have advised on and delivered a wide range of successful implementations, and we take enormous pride in helping businesses and public sector organizations thrive.
The chosen person will join our On-Premises team and get to cooperate with enterprise-level customers – companies that are recognized worldwide. He/she will be involved in the platform’s development, implementing our application, and customizing our solutions on a daily basis.
What do we expect you to have?
- At least 3 years experience on similar position
- Knowledge of PHP and OOP
- Knowledge of design patterns and putting them into practice
- A SOLID approach
- Good command of Symfony and components of this framework
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Practical knowledge of automated testing of applications and experience in using PHPUnit
- Familiarity with GIT
- Good English communication skills (reading and writing)
- Courage when facing difficult and complex problems
- A willingness to develop and broaden your knowledge
It would be even better if you:
- Know about and have used TDD, and DDD basics
- Are aware of xhprof and/or xhgui
- Have experience in analytics or similar tools in which processing a lot of data is crucial
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Development of a product in competition with an IT giant (Google Analytics)
- Flexible cooperation
- An attractive salary (8000-11000 PLN net on a VAT invoiced B2B contract)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience by working on innovative projects that deliver exceptional results
- Private health insurance
- A lunch Card
- A Multisport Card
- Access to a regularly updated resource library and the opportunity to contribute to it
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work remotely
- Unforgettable parties and integration trips
- A completely unique work atmosphere – we really like to keep things informal
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
About Dominik's team
Dominik CzajkaPiwik PRO On-Premises PM
How do we work?
Based on the two kinds of problems we meet in our everyday work, our workflow comprises of two agile methodologies: SCRUM (for product development, scalability, and automation) and Kanban (for maintaining our clients’ infrastructure). We care a lot about the quality of our solutions, therefore, we implement automated tests and look after every task to ensure it passes the code review.
What makes us special?
We develop our own, unique product – self-hosted web analytics. We are a startup, but we have a solid financial and infrastructure backing and extensive experience as a team. We work with different kinds of customers – starting from small startups, to international corporations listed in S&P 500.
We welcome people who:
- Have at least basic knowledge of our technologies and analytics
- Are not afraid to confront complex and non-standard problems
- Are communicative and open for contact with English-speaking clients
- Feel comfortable with making decisions by themselves