I attend many Ad Tech & MarTech events throughout the year, and while it’s nice to do a bit of traveling and sightseeing, the thing I look forward to the most is the opportunity to meet and network with other professionals who work in the digital advertising and marketing industries.
It’s such a rare occasion to be able to listen to the challenges, opportunities, and success that people from all areas of advertising and marketing are experiencing. Even more rare, however, is meeting folks that may actually be able to help with some of the challenges you are currently facing.
So if you are going to AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O in San Francisco from April 4 – 5, then this might be the perfect opportunity to meet me and some other team members from Clearcode and chat about some of the trends that are occurring in the industry as well as talk about some of problems you and your team are experiencing.
Do You Recognize Any Of The Following?
- You either lack the time and technical resources (e.g. your in-house is overloaded) or you lack the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to build custom Ad Tech and MarTech platforms.
- You have a lot of data, but don’t know how to go about using it to it’s full potential or monetizing it.
- You have a great product, but you are unsure how to plug it into the programmatic ecosystem.
- You are new to the advertising space and have interesting ideas, but don’t know how to go about implementing them.
- You want to gain access to more data and inventory but don’t know how to go about it.
- You want to build a custom Ad Tech or MarTech solution but lack the technical resources.
What Can We Talk About At Programmatic I/O In San Francisco?
Here are just some of the topics we can talk about during Programmatic I/O SF in April:
Custom Ad Tech & MarTech Development
Whether you want to build a new platform or tool from scratch, improve an existing solution, or simply build new features requested by clients, we can talk to you about how our Ad Tech & MarTech development teams can help.
Sometimes, all you really need to improve your Ad Tech/MarTech platform and media-buying campaigns is just more data and inventory. We can talk about the benefits of integrating with other tools and platforms and run you through what’s involved.
Our Approach To Ad Tech & MarTech Development
Behind every successful project is a solid software development approach. Over the years, we’ve trialed a number of different approaches and methodologies and we’ve reached the stage where we (and our clients) can confidently say we’ve got a formula for success. Come and meet me at our booth and I’ll explain to you the approach we take when building advertising and marketing technology.
How We’ve Helped Our Clients Overcome Their Challenges
We’ve worked with clients of all shapes and sizes – from ad agencies through to Ad Tech companies. We know and understand that each company faces different challenges and requires different solutions. So feel free to come and have a chat with me about your challenges and I’ll gladly tell you how we’ve helped companies similar to yours overcome them.
Our Ad Tech And MarTech Development Experience
If you are unsure whether we are the right team to talk to (or if we are even qualified enough), take a look at our list of achievements:
- We specialize solely in Ad Tech/MarTech and analytics – we have the technical know-how and experience needed to design and build quality advertising and marketing technology.
- We’ve launched our own Ad Tech startup, Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later successfully acquired by Gravity4.
- We’ve helped our clients gain access to additional inventory and data by integrating their platforms with 20+ Ad Tech platforms.
- We’ve developed 100+ successful projects for startups and large companies.
- The startups we’ve worked with have raised over $42m in funding & investment rounds.
- We’ve launched two companies of our own – Piwik PRO, a marketing suite consisting of analytics, tag management, data management, and content personalization tools, and Kanary NEST, a demand-side platform, which was successfully acquired by Gravity4 in August 2014.